How is your Community Church approaching the Corona virus situation?
1. Pastor Fritz will daily post on the Community United Methodist Church Riverside Facebook page through the end of March.
2. Pastor Fritz and the Board will keep updated through reliable sources, consult local officials, and make decisions accordingly.
3. Our Church will remain open on Sundays for our regular 10:30 a.m. worship service as long as we are legally allowed to gather. ▪With the possible exception of the East Dayton Senior Collaborative, Community Church will offer our full schedule until further notice. ▪Please go to our Lord, and discern your own level of comfort regarding your attendance at events, groups, and Sunday worship. If you are not sensing His lead, please stay home –Amen ▪Connect with our online worship, which is being established on our Facebook page: Community United Methodist Church Riverside.
4. In the event that we are required to close the facility, we will stay connected.▪ We will provide weekly worship and encouraging communication through various media.▪We will attempt to remain in regular contact with our most virus vulnerable people, especially those homebound.
5. We encourage each person in our church to determine her or his comfort level with hugs, handshakes, fist bumps, or if desired to abstain from any of these expressions.
6. Regular hand washing and sanitizing is encouraged.